Saturday, December 3, 2011

Feeling it

It's starting to feel like the holiday season to me now, and I have so many things that I would like to accomplish!  The best way for me to get things done is to just keep moving, force myself to be constantly busy.  One of the things I have decided to do is make a bunch of different cookies for my friends and family, for Christmas.  The plan is 12 different types of cookies, in 12 days... hopefully starting this Monday.  I am calling this my "12 Days Of Christmas Cookies."  I'm going to post about my experience making the cookies, and I will include the recipes.  One of the cookie recipes are supposed to be prepared, then put in the fridge overnight, so, I might have to take two days to do that one if things get really crazy.  Might make some candies and stuff also, but they won't count as part of the 12.  Even though I have them all planned out, I want them to be a surprise each day so, I won't be telling you what kind of cookies I am making.

I finished the pincushions that I was working on
These will all be for sale in my etsy shop as soon as I finish posting them :)
Trying to multitask.  I have the embroidery machine running, and I'm going back and forth trimming, cutting fabric, editing photos, and playing on the internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment