Friday, December 2, 2011

My New Pincushion

I've decided to make some new pincushions for my etsy shop, so I made a prototype that I'm going to use.  I was thinking that mini pincushions would be cute stocking stuffers.  Here is the test pincushion that I made for myself:
I have lots of pretty ribbon purchased from HollandFabricHouse, this one is my favorite.  I thought the ribbon would look cute with the green fabric, and it's useful for holding my scissors that I use for trimming, since I'm always using them.  I'm really happy with how it came out.  I've finished one other one:
This one is for sale in my etsy shop.  Here is the link if you are interested:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/87698415/green-pillow-pincushion-deer-with
More mini pincushions will be finished soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment